The findings from the consultation have helped to develop the Knowsley Offer – an online resource of information, advice, help, support, services, facilities and much more that aims to help residents to thrive and not just survive.
The Knowsley Offer is made up of 10 chapters from Your Money, Children and Young People, Jobs and Training as well as Health, Support for Adults and how you can Get Involved in your local community.
The Your Money section focusses on the range of help and support that is available to help you to:-
- Support you through the cost of living crisis including how to access food and essentials
- Help with childcare costs including free childcare places
- Low cost broadband and phone tariffs
- Benefits advice including a benefits calculator to check what benefits you’re entitled to
- Support from the NHS including help with prescription charges
- Support for businesses that is available through Knowsley Chamber and the Invest Knowsley team
- Help to get online through the Digital Buddies in each of the Borough’s libraries (Halewood, Huyton, Kirkby, Prescot and Stockbridge Village) as well as the range of free digital drop-in sessions taking place across the Borough
To find out more about the range of help and support that is available to you right now, visit www.knowsleybettertogether.co.uk/theoffer