- An election is to be held of Town/Parish Councillors for the Town Council Wards/Parish as stated in the schedule below
- Forms of nomination may be obtained from the Returning Officer at THE ELECTIONS OFFICE, 1ST FLOOR, MUNICIPAL BUILDINGS, ARCHWAY ROAD, HUYTON, KNOWSLEY, MERSEYSIDE, L36 9YU, who will at the request of any elector for the said Town/Parish prepare a nomination paper for signature.
- Nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the above address between 10am and 4pm from Monday 25 March to Wednesday 3 April 2019.
- If an election is contested, the poll will take place on the THURSDAY 2 MAY 2019.
- Applications to be included in the register of electors must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the above address by Friday 12 April 2019, if they are to be effective for the election. Applications can also be made online at https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
- Electors should take note that:
- all new postal vote applications; and
- amendments or cancellations to existing postal voting or proxy arrangements must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the above address by 5pm on Monday 15 April 2019, if they are to be effective for this election.
- Electors should also take note:
- New proxy voting applications must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address above by 5pm on Wednesday 24 April 2019
- Proxy applications on the grounds of physical incapacity, or grounds relating to the applicant’s occupation, service or employment, occurring after 5pm on Wednesday 24 April 2019, must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address above by 5pm on Thursday 2 May 2019, if they are to be effective for this election.
|Wards||No. of Vacancies||Name and address of Parish/Town Clerk C|
|CRONTON||8||Vitti Osborne,7 Hampton Drive, Cronton, Knowsley, WA8 5BZ|
|George Mackenzie, Arncliffe Sports and Community Centre, Arncliffe Road, Halewood Knowsley, L25 9PA|
|KNOWSLEY||Knowsley Park Stockbridge||3
|Heather Weightman, Bob Whiley Centre, Shop Road, Knowsley Village, Prescot Knowsley, L34 0HD|
|Dan Wilson, Prescot Town Hall,1 Warrington Road, Prescot, Knowsley, L34 5QX|
|Sandra Mayers, Whiston Town Council Offices, Whiston Town Hall, Old Colliery Road Whiston, Knowsley, L35 3QX|
Dated 22 March 2019 Mike Harden Returning Officer