My Turn is a new, two-day course aimed at people who are currently out of work and living in Knowsley or any other borough within the Liverpool City Region.
It will help course attendees build a positive future through gaining self-motivation and working to break down barriers to change.
What is included within the course
The course will include:
- Looking at thought processes, feelings and behaviours
- Teaching attendees how to embed positive thinking in their daily routine
- Equipping attendees with techniques to tackle problem solving
At the end of this two-day course, confidence and self-motivation will have increased.
Course dates, times and venue
The two-day course is taking place on two separate occasions:
- Tuesday 2 April and Wednesday 3 April – from 10am until 3pm
- Monday 13 May and Tuesday 14 May – from 10am until 3pm
Both courses will take place at The Venue in Huyton.
To find out more or to make a course booking, contact email@example.com or telephone 0151 706 8111.